Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Those thoughts of LIFE(childhood strike)


Well talking about idol………I still wonder that who we cherish on to be our IDOL….
with some glimpse in my eyes and with a wicked smile…I still talk to myself that how could a person have a idol. These were some off the wicked thought's which were added to the chapters of my life!!....

These were those personal thinking which
embezzled me in that sigh!!

A person has his/her idol always related to there region of interest and to the things they LOVE.
And I was never able to identify the things that what i like and what i don't....

well i has none of my stuff to give me jerk that
I need to know who's the bEST in that
always use to spend time killing with the things which I
like at that moment 
use to change some other RHYME :)

A child in search of that he likes,he thinks and thinks and ends with smile :)
Thats's why he never had his thought that sticked to one point and somewhere
or other he was always there residing in the arms
 of his/her creator with a beautiful smile :)

all night i use to pray to god to know the one whom i like and
follow his step in my life:)
AMEN




thinking of things....of the past LIFE those sweetness of childhood and that innocent LIFE.....I remembered that i how sometimes i use to sleep that innocently thinking of the things that whom i follow...and whom i LIKE...praying with GOD all the time that

"God please tell me whom i LIKE"

i use to sleep with the thirst to know the IDol of my LIFE :)
and my mind remain in those thoughts to know the right
person of that zone :)

"Those innocent time when i use
to strive for you
i loved that rhyme that i was that eager
to know you
i loved my thought's of that innocent LIFE
that sweet little heart praying for you
to just know you!!
with the ending statement which we
learnt in our school!!"

"DEAR lord hear our pray AMEN"

dear god please here my pray
i want to know this world in the beautiful way
with the things which i do i love to life
need to track the best who will be the guide to my
LIFE




No comments:

Post a Comment