Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A sweet urge to know who you are ??(a conference with my beloved GOD)

A sweet urge to know who you are
i DREAMT about you over my 
PAST

A smile in my thoughts to know who you are
a glimpse of you endeavouring the energy
within ME on my pART

with love and affection and affection and
care of mine my thirst to know
your energy got increased with TIME

i followed your teaching's and took care of your
TRUST
and the problem which i GOt you were good 
to THRUST



i dreamed about the things that i am infront of YOU with love
talking to things those question's of my CORE
to know TRULY
that how YOU are?

i stated my thoughts like child jerks you answered me every
time with love!


I asked you who you are
you told me YOUR LOVE

i asked him HOW he told me see 
i am there pumping your heart!!

i carried with the things that you have immense power 
he told me that 
yeah!! i do...but that TRULY come's from you!

i smiled and carried my sweet conference with HIm
with love and affection indulging to LOVE him

I stated those things that why this world is getting rolled
he asnwered that my SON

SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE ON YOUR OWN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment