Tuesday, April 10, 2012

the day i know whom i Follow (the HOLY struck)

Those childhood strikes once needed to come to end...i had to be grown with the thoughts of mE....and so it happened in the moving plee...
                                            Life all treacherous with its thoughts and feel i came to know that the one whom i use to call every time from childhood in all my difficult time...





"when i fall, when i fail
and when i lost some stupid alphabet's and words name
when mumma use to slap to some studies sort
of things It was just HE who use to give
me energy to BUILD that crown,,
to build that house to the new level of life
to rise & rise and love the moments of LIFE
i call him all the time and HIS name use to give me energy 
to 
SURVIVE"




Most often when i  FALL i  call him GOD please hear to this problem and help me to SORT....his ways were beautiful and all need is just your HEART to feel that what he DID and what he do with you all the time & how he has MADE his RESIDENCE in your HEART <3

                                                                  the Epoch which made me to feel that he's the one whom                   
i follow with all my heart <3 . He's the one whom i got the name
of IDOL of my Breathe!!

the thirst of this heart
started increasing with the things
to know him that well
from the myths of LIFE
and from the things which our elders use to tell us
in the story or tales of past!!!

"is he here close to us or there heavens apart!! do he hear us or its just the lie which we are saying with our heart"
i use to think these things apart from the things that he was the one the soul within me in order to clear all my thinking's that yeah if someone says to me that he DON"T exist i could say and proof that yeah HE Do.....and that's why i have him as my IDOL as he IS

"THE CREATOR OF YOU!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment